Dermatology defined as the branch of medicine that specializes in skin, nails, hair and its diseases.
A dermatologist treats diseases and some cosmetic problems connected with of the skin, scalp, hair, and nails.
Since dermatology is such a complex field in medicine, most other clinics specialize in more narrow areas of the dermatology field.
Below, are some of the illnesses and disorders we treat, in case you are unable to find what you’re looking for in the list, please contact us so we may assist you further.
Therapies provided by dermatologists in the Dead Sea clinic:
- Psoriasis and Para psoriasis (accept Generalized pustular form)
- Nero dermatitis (atopic dermatitis)
- Scleroderma in the initial stage
- Lichen planus
- Chronic recurrent erysipelas (in remission)
- Hair loss treatments
- Laser therapy – for both the management skin disorders , and cosmetic resurfacing and rejuvenation.
- Allergy testing (in the clinic)
- Photo-therapy – including the use of narrow-band UVB, broadband UVB, psoralen and UVB.
- Non-surgical liposuction
- And more…